Kaye, Kathy, & Joyce (Taken in January 2009)
On July 30th & 31st, Joyce came down. Joyce, Mom, Marissa and I had a great time making card table tents. With very little help from me they were able to get 6 sewn together and 3 more cut out. Thanks Marissa and Joyce for doing all the cutting and mom for doing most of the sewing.
Kaye and Lindsy and her girls stopped by for a few minutes to visit. Pam and Kristen also stopped by for a few minutes. Lindsy's girls loved one of the finished tents.
Dad wanted a tent and kept telling Joyce what colors he wanted. She said when you can get under the card table I'll make you one. I only wish I had my camera to get a picture of him under the card table. Way to go dad!!! After he got out though he decided he didn't need one.
It was a fun couple of days. Now we just need to get together and finish the rest. I can't wait to get my three done. Thanks Joyce for cutting out my two.
I worked on one of mine for a few minutes last night. Aaron thought I was making it for him and even got under the card table. I told him to hang on maybe in 5 years or so he can get under there with his grandchild.
No comments:
Post a Comment